11:00-19:00 / closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Established as a military fortress in 1247, the Castello di Rivoli (Rivoli Castle) was the first residence of the Savoy duchy. During the 17th century, it was converted into an aristocratic residence and enlarged with the addition of a wing known as the Manica Lunga, with the ducal picture gallery.
Its imposing spaces are now the headquarters of a Museum of Contemporary Art, which also hosts temporary exhibitions. The courtyard of the castle is also home to Combal.Zero, a contemporary starred restaurant whose panoramic glass walls offer glorious views across the countryside as well as the surrounding castle.
All The Regge Sabaude Savoy Family Dwellings Near Turin